Complex Variables and Potential Theory
Our group is devoted to the wide range of directions of complex analysis,
potential theory, their applications and related topics and stems from
the group of participants of the corresponding section of the ISAAC
Congress. We plan to
1. Continue to organize our special session at the future ISAAC
2. Organize ISAAC related events such as congresses and Summer Schools,
such as the annual workshop in Complex Analysis at Holon or the Mini-
courses in Mathematical Analysis in Padua and the Workshops in
Mechanics and Complex Analysis in Ukraine.
3. To publish special issues in Journals or chapters in special volumes
gathering our results.
4. Organize exchanges of scholars and postdoctoral students.
5. Promote exchange of information concerning both scientific interests
and academic positions.
Matteo Dalla Riva
Arturo Fernandez Arias
Massimo Lanza de Cristoforis
Copyright 1994-2013 International